Thursday, November 25, 2010

What An Unlucky Day.. Sigh.. TT.TT Maybe It's Lucky? o.O

25 November 2010, my partner which is my bicycle's wheel was punctured during my way home from breakfast.. Haih.. I was still wondering how come there is a loud ' POP ' sound while I was cycling steadily.. At the same time, many passengers were looking at me.. but I think is normal because many people always stare at me while I was cycling.. Dunno why?? After I turn into the other road, I only realized that my bicycle was shaking up and down.. It seemed like I am riding a horse.. But actually I am not.. I am riding a ' Steel Horse '.. Haha..=D Erm.. maybe this is lucky so that I won't have to leave my bicycle at Yi Le's house.. Actually I had already planned to go Yi Le's house after having my breakfast but unfortunately I forgot to bring my $$ and had no choice but to go back home and took it.. So, I think I am lucky too larh.. =P  After taking my $$, I went to Yi Le's house and had a nice dance practice there.. WoohoO.. After dance practice, I had spaghetti with Yi Le's family and only went back at 10 something in the night..

No comments:

Post a Comment