Monday, November 22, 2010

An Awesome Night At E&O Hotel!! Woots..

First of all, I would like to grab this opportunity to thank Tan Yen Zhong for organizing this awesome event because he lost his passport in Singapore.. Woohoo~ Haha =D Yesterday night, Yen Zhong, Steve, Lucas, Derrick, Yun Xuan, Wei Ho, Puah Fei, Shu Hoong and I went E&O hotel for a buffet dinner.. Thanks to Shu Hoong's mummy for fetching us there.. We reached there early and saw Yen Zhong's cute little brother.. Aww!! So cute.. The food there are just okay nia.. not really very nice err.. But we really enjoyed ourselves talking lame jokes, nonsense and many things else.. =.=||| After enjoying few rounds of food, we finally gave up ourselves and started to think of some games to reduce our bored.. So, we made up our mind to play a game named ' Bottle-Spin', which means the one who was pointed by the bottle will have to eat a piece of sushi filled with WASABI.. and 4 lucky boys won it.. Wahaha!! Unfortunately is not me.. xP Then, Puah Fei, Lucas, Yun Xuan, Weiho and I walked to X-Planet and we bought a lame toy to play with which cost RM3.00 haha.. Almost 12, we only went back home and get ready to sleep.. What a memorable and awesome night!!

Personal comments:
Thank you to my uncle for fetching me home from X-Planet although he is sick.. I really appreciate it!! Thank you very much!!
Thank you to my dear for accompanying me in the night although she is sick too.. Take care yea dear.. Love you and miss you.. ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment