Sunday, November 28, 2010

Someone's Attitude Changed My Mind A Lot..

Yesterday, which is a Sunday, as usual I followed my uncle to play badminton after my British Council.. When we reached there, we saw many cars and we thought it is just only those girl guides's parents car.. So, we walked in and we saw many kids having training there.. Another word means we don't have an extra court to play badminton.. Sigh.. So, my uncle asked the coach there, Mr Beh and knew that there would be a friendly match held there.. After discussing for a few minutes, we decided to stay there and watch the badminton friendly match between CHAMP FORCE and A team from Perak.. There is a match between 2 small kids.. The kid from CHAMP FORCE won.. but the other kid who lost the match totally changed my mind.. His attitude should be learn t by me.. Although he is short and he couldn't really run smoothly, he tried he very best to grab each opportunity for earning just one specific point.. Although I don't really know who the kid is, his attitude really changed my mind a lot.. I salute to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment