Thursday, November 18, 2010

3rd Band Practise.. Woohoo.. But BAD Attendance.. Sigh..

Today went to Steven's house early in the morning together with Stephen.. Thanks to Stephen's mummy for fetching me there.. After that, we played PS2 and guitars while waiting for the arrival of Daniel Goh.. =D During the afternoon, we had BBQ Pork for lunch.. What a delicious lunch! Yummy!!! Before we went JS for practice, we had Bah Gua Bread again.. Haha.. During the practice, we had lots of fun together.. Happy times always fly.. 2 hours is just like 20 minutes.. Later, I followed Daniel Goh to Loh Guan Lye Hospital for his second band practice.. haha.. I couldn't really believe that doctors and nurses had the spare time to have their own band practice.. But, their ' Skills ' are quite awesome too~ Finally, I am home after that.. HOME SWEET HOME!!!!

Personal comments:
Pei Jia: Actually I had bought your birthday present to you.. Is just that i left it at home cause I haven't wrapped it.. I think I will pass it to you the next practice.. Paiseh~~

Steven: I think I still need to learn lots of songs.. So i really need your precious help.. Please!!

Currently Status: Legs are really really pain.. Must rest well to perform well during the next monday for handball practice!! Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment