Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bad Service.. =(

After leaving Internet for 3 or 4 days due to the telephone line's problems.. Finally I can update my blog again.. Haha.. =D Nowadays, service from everywhere is DAMN BAD.. No wonder Namewee also create a song for TNB.. But this time is Telekom's fault!! The workers are very lazy and not focusing on their works.. I saw them smoking and chit-chatting instead of repairing the line properly.. Haih!! If I were the boss.. I will FIRE them!! Today another worker came and finally he finished repairing in time and I can surf the internet now! Woohoo!!
Of course, I wanna congratulate Liverpool for pawning Chelsea 2-0.. Wahaha... Manchester United will have the chance to be the leader again.. Thank you Fernando Torres.. You RoxX!! Sir Alex Ferguson will treat you.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment